55 exec search
Security Consultant – Australia – GRC / PCI / Risk Assessments
Our client is a global cyber security solutions, services and support advisory business. Due to one of the biggest acquisitions within the Cyber Security industry they are now growing and expanding internationally and looking for Security Consultants to join some of the best consultants in the market.
This is an opportunity to develop your expertise and career with a fast growth organisation, as the Security Consultant you will manage your own workload coinciding with client requirements providing detailed technical reports.
Responsibilities of Security Consultant:
- Conduct audit and risk assessments based on NIST standards
- Support clients in using risk assessments and audits based on NIST or IS027002
- Provide relevant cyber security, Governance, compliance, risk and auditing in the technical space in line with various standards and regulations
- Provide high level project and engagement management for delivery of services
- Evaluate client compliance with regulations such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) CPS234 or GDPR
- Provide findings and recommendations to clients tracking progress towards compliance and resolutions
- Identify up sell opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Maintain relevant certification required by industry and complete relevant ongoing continuing education required by certifications.
Skills and Qualifications for Security Consultant:
- At least 5 years of previous professional experience in cyber security, information security or risk assessments
- CISSP Mandatory requirement
- Additional desired certifications CISA / CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor
- Highly desired: Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
Our client is not just a standard info sec/cyber consulting organisation, they are doing things differently and have an excellent work life balance. They provide industry leading salaries, fantastic training and personal development opportunities and an opportunity to work alongside industry recognised leaders, why not apply now!