Lead Cloud Security Architect
55 exec search
My client is one of the most prominent pure play end to end cyber security consultancies looking for a Lead Cloud Security Architect that has experience advising on all matters related to cloud security, deployment, and governance to support the delivery of cloud security and architecture services. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience utilising cloud solutions from the major cloud service providers including AWS, Microsoft and Google.
This is a remote / home based role with travel to client sites when required. It is important to note our client has experienced growth in this area, so we are considering candidates of all levels as they are growing the team rapidly.
Lead Cloud Security Architect Key requirements:
- Strong background in security architecture, security design and defining security frameworks for the enterprise
- Strong understanding of Network security, system / application security and data security
- Hands-on experience in Cloud (AWS/GCP/Microsoft Azure ) security architecture, security engineering, or equivalent experience with vendor specific cloud certification
- Experience of managing Microsoft Azure, AWS Cloud platforms, GCP would be advantageous
- Experience in DevOps practice and tooling, application security threat modelling & data security
- Experience in Cloud formation & Terraform
We are also offering a very strong salary package to attract the best candidates. Your experience could be the perfect match for our client. Apply Now!