Data Business Analyst
55 exec search
Our client is a top tier technology London based consulting business who help organisations to achieve more with digital. Due to an increase in client demand they are seeking a Data Business Analyst. The role offers an exciting opportunity to be in an area with plans to grow the existing function and will give a good opportunity for you to develop and progress as the team expands.
You will be responsible for:
- Inspecting, cleansing, transforming, categorising, manipulating and modelling data to identify information, transformation options to inform decision making
- Identifying inefficiencies in processes and defining process improvements
- Use analytics tools including Tableau, Power BI and Qliksense to analyse and interpret meaningful patterns in data
- You will be confident with analysis on projects to promote lean methodologies, value-based analysis and eliminate waste
- Elaborate epics and user stories from high level concepts to ‘playable’ units of work for the developers
- Work closely with the Design and UX team
- Own and continuously improve the user story lifecycle, including Definition of Ready/Done, user story kick-off and sign-off.
Requirements for Data Business Analyst
- 3-5 years experience across business and data analysis
- Process and experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience of applying a variety of BA techniques appropriate to the business situation such as Business Process Modelling (using BPMN), Context Diagrams, Use Cases, SWOT analysis, MOST analysis and Business Activity Models to support the investigation and analysis of business situations
- Experience in identifying and assessing business capability maturity required to deliver strategic outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels of experience
- Ability to develop impactful written presentations and participate effectively in meetings
- A technology background with strong experience delivering responsive web applications
- Experience working within a culture of continuous delivery and improvement
- Strong understanding and experience of user centric design experience with non-functional aspects such as security, privacy, accessibility, performance and reliability
- Business or Data Analysis certification is highly desirable for this role.