Senior Solutions Architect
Senior Solution Architect
Application Architecture – Microservices – Monolithic – Event Driven Architecture
Hybrid (predominately remote)
We are looking for experienced Senior Solutions Architects to join a rapidly growing consulting business that specialise in Cyber Security and Digital Cloud Transformation solutions.
The Senior Solutions Architect will be responsible for security solution development, competitive costing, commercial proposition integration and business case alignment of security solutions supporting client business, applications and/or information technology environments.
The ideal candidate will have hands on and working experience within Application Architecture in crafting application structure encompassing microservices, containers, developing and designing cloud-based applications.
This is a unique role providing you the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious national Public Sector projects that will have an immediate impact on our everyday lives. If making a difference to our UK National Infrastructure and services excites you then there will NOT be many organisations that will be able to offer you this type of unique.
Key Attributes for Senior Solutions Architect:
- Define solutions for business problems to address functional and non-functional requirements
- Define the solution strategy, enterprise architecture and roadmap for large, complex programmes of work
- Hands on experiences in designing application architecture including microservices, containers, building and designing applications in the cloud etc.
- Build consensus for the proposed solution through engagement and communication with stakeholders
- Clearly address stakeholder expectations and describe solutions using industry modelling notations
- Define and document standards and guidelines to direct the solution delivery
- Ensure that the finished product conforms to the architectural principles and standards
- Participate in business development activities, bids and development of innovative offerings
- Lead, mentor, train and develop junior staff
Experience required for Senior Solutions Architect role:
- Strong working knowledge of open source, standards and cloud technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of design patterns and modelling notations such as Archimate, UML and BPMN
- Practical involvement in creating application architecture, such as implementing microservices, containers, developing and designing cloud-based applications
- SC cleared or willing to go through security clearance (Mandatory requirement must be living in the UK for five years minimum to obtain SC)
- Ability to work as lead for components of large complex projects.
- Good knowledge of integration techniques, architecture patterns and non-functional drivers
- Ability to understand and challenge designs
- Highly Desirable – AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate / Professional Certification
The organisation is also going through significant growth allowing for huge promotion opportunities for career development, they are also offering a lucrative package for the right person, apply now!