Sales Engineer / Presales Consultant – Cyber Risk Advisory / PCI – Australia
55 exec search
We are looking for a Sales / Presales Engineer to join a global award winning cyber security solutions, services and support advisory business.
Our client is a global award-winning cyber security solutions, services and support advisory business. Due to one of the biggest acquisitions within the cyber security industry they are now looking for a Sales Engineer / Pre-sales consultant to join the team.
As a Sales / Presales Engineer you will report to the VP of Sales and be a key member of the sales function, you will create high quality engagement opportunities for customers and prospects, supporting revenue generation. You will help global customers by designing, scoping and presenting technical security solutions that address the customers business and technical requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-sales activities such as research, discovery and presentations for revenue generation and pipeline growth
- Own and develop key relationships with technical decision makers, strategically influence buyers by demonstrating the value of the solutions and services
- Be a trusted advisor who provide sound security advise to customers and help them establish business case, including TCO and ROI justification, and shape requirements
- Contribute to pre sales documentation and operations with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Be the solution owner, taking lead and working with cross-functioning team including professional services, product management, sales, and marketing to drive the development of market-driven solution and services, and for marketing events
- Scope and clearly translate defined requirements, proposed solutions, and value proposition into Proposals/Statement of Work (SOW).
Ideal candidates will have:
- A proven track record in Presales and technical solutioning within Cyber Security
- Experience in presenting, communicating and influencing C-Level Executives, and selling to Cyber Security professionals of all levels
- Strong communications skills for product demonstrations and presentations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written skills for RFP responses, proposals, pricing, and gathering technical requirements
- Professional security related qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC or equivalent
- Working knowledge and familiarity with GRC and Offensive Security consulting services (e.g. penetration testing, PCI audit, security assessment) is highly desirable
- Broad experience and understanding of security trend, threat landscape and framework such as the cyber kill-chain
- Experience with Managed Security Services or Professional Services
- Experience in responding to large scale complex RFP
What is being offered to you:
- Opportunity to work for a globally recognised award-winning organisation
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment focused on personal growth and career development
- Market leading remuneration package.