55 exec search
Our client is seeking a driven and experienced Security Architect to come on board.
Our client is a high end London based consultancy focusing on digital, data and cloud solutions across a number of different sectors. As an organisation they have won consultancy practice of the year and are one of the top suppliers to the UK Government.
The primary responsibility of this role is to maintain and continually improve security outcomes. You will drive beneficial security change into the business through the development or review of architectures at both an enterprise level and solution or business problem level. You will design and support the implementation of secure architectures for complex and exciting projects. You will work with highly skilled engineers, security professionals and external stakeholders to identify risk and suitable mitigations, and apply a “security by design” approach.
Your engagements will be consulting-led, focused on understanding our clients customers’ business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise across security architecture and detailed design.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the business and information risk context of our customers, to identify and propose architectures and counter measures to mitigate & manage risks from solutions.
- Work and collaborate with solution architects and other security teams including system engineers, risk advisors, accreditors to plan, deliver and configure ICT Systems
- Provide strategic direction on investment into new technologies and deliver secure services and solutions
- Providing security architecture to support the design and delivery of security improvement and transformation programmes.
- Provide thought leadership, support business activities and manage senior client engagements.
You will be a great fit if:
- You’re passionate about understanding current trends and developments in information security
- You have working experience of architectural frameworks and experience in applying security architecture principles to projects
- You have experience providing security architecture guidance to government and or commercial organisations
- You have the ability to articulate security advice and interact directly with a broad cross selection of personnel, including key stakeholders, up to CIO or IT Directors level within clients
If you are passionate about security architecture and want to be excited to come into work everyday please apply now!