55 exec search
My client is a top tier multiple award-winning consultancy’ operating globally working with some of the largest global enterprises and small local firms. This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer to work in an industry leading team. Our client is looking for ambitious individuals who understand how to design data models and solutions that bring insight to customers. You will be using your experience to help clients define the right data architectures to enable their business strategy.
Responsibilities of Data Engineer:
- Perform maturity assessments across the clients’ data capabilities and recommend changes to improve their capabilities
- Define and implement end-to-end data architecture including data pipelines and data models
- Develop new business and revenue streams through embedding advanced data and analytics use cases in wider business transformation propositions, supporting market development activities
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, extracting data using APIs, writing SQL queries etc
- Work closely with other engineering teams to integrate data engineering component into production systems
- Build technology blueprints and provide guidance on the different technology options
- Help clients to identify risks and mitigations for their complex data programmes.
Experience required for Data Engineer:
- Expertise with data architecture: Designing data solution architectures to support the business including data warehouses and real time solutions.
- Understanding of cloud-based infrastructures.
- Able to clearly and confidently articulate the return on investment and benefits data solutions can bring to client stakeholders;
- Data warehousing (SQL Server, Oracle etc.)
- Business intelligence (including dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Qlik and PowerBI)