Lead Security Consultant
55 exec search
Our client is a market and industry leading recognised cyber advisory consulting firm with a unique market offering recognised by Gartner Magic Quadrant.
They are now expanding the cyber risk advisory team due to growth in client projects, this is an excellent time for you to join a growing team. If you are obsessed about solving customer problems, and making a difference this could be an excellent role for you to explore.
Our clients’ customers are those of critical importance offering exciting challenges and span across multiple sectors including government, defence, financial services, and wider critical national infrastructure including transport, utilities and telecommunications.
Your engagements will be consulting-led, focused on understanding their customers’ business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise across the spectrum of strategic advisory through to secure solution design.
This is an opportunity for you to influence and impact our clients’ customers where you will have ownership of your engagements and delivery.
You will learn, develop and have a clear pathway defined for your career aspirations with our client.
You will be working with clients where you will support and grow to lead engagements that deliver cyber risk assessments, improve control maturity, define secure solutions and ensure compliance.
You will be a great fit if:
- You’re passionate about understanding of cyber security trends and threats
- You have effective business acumen and an understanding of the cyber security challenges faced by organisations
- You demonstrate experience of identifying security risk and familiarity with common control frameworks
- You have the ability to articulate and pitch security advice, at both business and technical levels, directly to key customer stakeholders including senior management
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as both written and verbal communication and presentation skills , both written and verbal
- You have a passion and desire to own your work, and do the right thing for customers in securing their businesses, enterprises and operations.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Advise Customers on security and cyber risk, governance and maturity, in the context of business and threats against it
- Help customers identify target security operating models and maturity, and work with senior client management to define and transform their business
- Deliver and take ownership of cyber security work-streams or engagements
- Lead security delivery teams and projects
- Identify areas for developing capability and collaborating internally to grow our capability and people.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Our client is an organisation that wants everyone to grow their career. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.