Managing Consultant – Senior Penetration Tester
55 exec search
My client is a leading fast-growing consulting firm that provides cybersecurity solutions and services all over the UK. They are looking for a Senior Penetration tester to join and work on exciting cutting edge projects taking the lead.
The Role: The Managing consultant will be an experienced Penetration Tester who has completed a number of client-facing projects. You will be responsible for leading complex assignments and developing the service offering, developing and leveraging the strengths of individual team members, delegating tasks appropriately and managing the delivery of long term projects.
Responsibilities of Senior Penetration Tester:
- Ability to oversee/ perform web-application, mobile application, wireless, infrastructure and physical penetration tests
- Scoping testing activity and ensure that testing activity defined in these scopes are delivered to the highest standards
- Plan, lead, and execute penetration tests as well as contribute to other cross discipline security projects on an as- needed basis
- Leading and mentoring junior penetration testers
- Develop/realign testing methodologies and security tools as necessary to best assess clients
- Ensure the quality and clarity of client reports thus being able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience
- Take an active role within the cybersecurity department where appropriate.
- Solid experience carrying out penetration tests
- Previous experience working in a consulting firm
- Performance management of penetration testers/team
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering projects on time and within budget
- Proven experience of producing high-quality deliverables
This is an outstanding opportunity to obtain fantastic training and development budget, be part of a great team culture, attend various events and conference participation along with a market leading salary!