GRC Sales Consultant
55 exec search
My client is an industry-leading, award-winning cybersecurity solutions software company who are experiencing mass growth, we are now looking for a GRC Sales Consultant to join the team.
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs and solutions help organisations become more agile, gain greater visibility into their data, and drive a trusted operational framework across the enterprise. Playing a critical role as the GRC Sales Consultant you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business to grow the client base and gain market share. The focus will be on selling high value, complex solutions including consulting services to solve organisations GRC needs.
Ultimately you will be responsible for the following:
- Winning and managing clients – as well as managing new and existing customers
- Continuously identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth
- Work with the Inside Sales Representative as required to engage in cold-call prospecting to nurture clients to create net new opportunities
- Responsible for achievement of quarterly, year-to-date and annual sales goals/targets
- Utilise CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
We are seeking experienced Sales consultants who have proven experience selling GRC solutions within the IT sector. If you possess hunger, ambition and drive and are looking for your next sales career challenge within a fun but professional environment, our client could be your next employer.