Digital Product Marketing Manager
55 exec search
We are actively looking for an experienced Digital Product Marketing Manager ideally with extensive B2B SaaS digital product experience for our award-winning client who offers a cloud-based platform and advisory services.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Product Marketing Manager in a highly strategic and collaborative role, focusing on messaging, go-to-market, and partnering with leaders and cross-functional teams to drive complex cross-functional projects. You will handle market research, influence digital product development, pricing and packaging, manage digital product launch plans, enable sales teams, own analyst relations, and take part in presentations and events. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Product Marketing Manager to shape and develop the digital product marketing function.
Responsibilities of Digital Product Marketing Manager:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the sector, products and service offerings
- Assess market requirements, investigate new technologies, develop recommendations for the digital product direction, and influence pricing plans and go-to-market execution strategies
- Guide the campaign and content strategy and act as subject matter expert for content, events and programs. Create case studies, demos, videos, website copy, blog posts, etc
- Effectively articulate and showcase digital product and service value to different types of audiences, both internally and externally, at events, on webinars, through LinkedIn, etc
- Plan and launch new digital products/services and releases of existing digital products/services, building new value messaging and content to support new capabilities
- Brief the media about new digital products, capabilities and positioning.
Requirements for Digital Product Marketing Manager include:
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- 5-10 years digital product marketing or solution marketing experience
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience within large organisations
- Excellent written and public speaking skills. You will frequently have to present to large or senior groups.