Learning & Development Director
55 exec search
My client is a high-end, fast growth London based consultancy who are currently going through a period of rapid growth. They are looking for a Director of Learning & Development.
They are a leading Emerging Technology, Big Data and Digital Transformation consulting business. Working within the people function you will be responsible for the continued design, development and delivery of learning solutions to support the needs of the rapidly expanding business.
You will have the responsibility of ensuring the people have the consulting context and technical knowledge required to deliver excellence to clients. You will work with consulting practice areas to manage the professional qualifications that the teams need and will drive continued professional, role development and skill enhancing opportunities to help staff grow.
You’ll need to be passionate about learning and development (ideally with an interest in technology and consulting). You will be strategic in your outlook, highly pragmatic and will use data to provide insights and inform decision making. You will also be interested in researching and delivering new types of learning and development tools and approaches. You will support the ongoing development of the company’s culture, values and employer brand and ensure that we continue to uphold the values of equality, diversity and inclusion in the ways of working.
- Promote a learning culture within the organisation.
- Manage and track the L&D spending budget and define and deliver periodic reporting on progress.
- Undertake L&D project proposals and plans, deliver and source training and define / lead initiatives for teams / departments as required.
- Research and select different learning and training resources / tools / partnerships to meet business needs, negotiating and managing contractual agreements with providers.
- Design and deliver an effective communication strategy to ensure all key stakeholders are kept up to date with current and planned role development training solutions.
- Consulting background ideally within Technology / Professional Services
- Strong background in Learning and Development and be able to provide evidence of the successful projects and initiatives you have created and led
- You will be up to date on modern approaches to L&D, have proven experience in L&D content curation as well as being a great trainer and enjoy bringing these insights and experiences to our team
- You will be a strong communicator, confident at all levels and with strong presentation skills
- You’ll be motivated by making a difference and seeing improvement and tangible results.
- Analytical and inquisitive, you will be methodical in your approach with an eye for detail
- Committed to company culture, equality, diversity and inclusion.