Associate Solution Architect
Associate Solution Architect
Micro services – Application Architecture.
Cloud Transformation – AWS / Azure / GCP
Hybrid (predominately remote)
We are looking for ambitious Associate Solutions Architects to join a rapidly growing consulting business that specialise in Cyber Security and Digital Cloud Transformation solutions.
The Associate Solutions Architect will be responsible for assisting the solution architecture team in solution development/ creation and business case alignment of solutions supporting the client’s business, applications and/or information technology environments.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about application architecture with an understanding of micro services, knowledge of open standards, open source and cloud technologies, understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and approaches as well as experience of both traditional and agile delivery methods.
This is a unique role providing you the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious national Public Sector projects that will have an immediate impact on our everyday lives. If making a difference to our UK National Infrastructure and services excites you then there will NOT be many organisations that will be able to offer you this type of unique.
Key Attributes for Associate Solutions Architect:
- Assist the Solution Architecture function with defining solutions for business problems to address functional and non-functional requirements
- Plan architecture migration with Senior Solution Architects and managers using standard management planning processes
- Have an understanding of micro services – Recognise a selection of common techniques used in design for non-functional requirements
- Have the ability to describe the structure and behaviour of the technology platform that underpins user applications and understand on-premise, cloud hosting and end user compute
- Have the ability to use decision logs, dependency management, risk register etc to govern implementation of an architecture – prepare and present architecture decisions to internal team
Experience required for Associate Solutions Architect role:
- Knowledge of open source, open standards and cloud technologies
- Experience and understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and approaches
- Working knowledge of design patterns and modelling notations such as Archimate, UML and BPMN
- Quality assurance skills to assess the quality and completeness of deliverables.
- SC cleared or willing to go through security clearance (Mandatory requirement must be living in the UK for five years minimum to obtain SC)
Due to the prestigious client engagements all applicants need to be able to achieve Security Clearance. This means that you need to have the right to take up employment within the UK, do not have or require any visa to work, and have been resident in the UK for at least 5 years without any gap(s) totalling more than 6 months.
The organisation is also going through significant growth allowing for huge promotion opportunities for career development, they are also offering a lucrative package for the right person, apply now!